Cost of Evaluation
The evaluation process is directly linked to the development of an educational intervention plan which can be implemented at school or through private therapy services, along with supplemental support at home.
School Age Child/Adolescent Battery - $1,500
The comprehensive psycho-educational evaluation employs standardized assessment measures to assess learning, behavior, and social-emotional development. The evaluation process provides parents and educators with a profile of a strengths and limitations.
The evaluation process is the 1st step toward the development of an educational intervention plan which can be implemented at school or through private therapy services, along with supplemental support at home. The evaluation provides a formal comprehensive assessment for children and adolescents who may meet diagnostic criteria for identification with a specific learning disability (dyslexia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, language disorder). The psycho-educational evaluation also provides screening for other clinical disorders diagnosed in childhood
- Clinical Interview & Record Review
- Intellectual Functioning (Cognitive Processing)
- Evaluate broad/narrow cognitive processing across multiple domains to determine cognitive processing strengths/limitations which are linked to academic functioning, Visual & Auditory Processing
- Academic Achievement (Reading, Math, Writing, Language)
- Reading Decoding, Comprehension, Fluency
- Math Computation, Reasoning, Quantitative/Numeracy, Fluency
- Spelling (Encoding), Written Expression, Grammar, Fluency
- Receptive & Expressive Vocabulary, Oral Expression, Listening Comprehension
- Visual-Motor Skills Development
- Visual-Motor Integration, Visual Perception, Fine Motor Coordination
- Assessment of Academic Enabling Behaviors in the School & Home Settings
- Attention, Memory, Learning, Executive Functioning, Adaptive & Developmental Skills
- Formal Report of Findings, Diagnostic Impressions, Recommendations for Educational Intervention, Resources, Information, & Support
- Collaborative Care & Communication with School & Medical Services Providers
Partial Evaluation (If previously evaluated) - $1,000
A partial evaluation involves a review of previous evaluations, diagnoses, educational intervention plans, history, and relevant information. The partial evaluation procedure is developed and individualized in order to answer specific referral questions, provide a diagnostic update, and /or monitor the effectiveness of educational interventions.
In addition, we provide a Family Payment Plan Agreement: FPPA in which payment can be made on a monthly basis at the rate of $300.00 per month. Just ask, and we will be happy to provide you with an easy way to pay for an evaluation in order to ensure that everyone can afford our services!